Skilled Baltimore Criminal Defense Lawyer Standing Up for You
A Maryland criminal defense attorney you can count on
If you are under criminal investigation or have been arrested and charged with a crime, the time to speak with a lawyer is now. The sooner you involve an attorney, the better. If you are in the Baltimore area, the Law Office of David R. Solomon is where you’ll find an attorney who will fight for your freedom and reputation. I’m David Solomon, and I have nearly 40 years of experience defending people in state and federal courts throughout Maryland. My representation includes everything from misdemeanor traffic offenses to violent felonies.
Fighting traffic offenses and keeping you on the road
I defend clients in cases involving minor traffic violations (known as “payable” offenses in Maryland) and more serious offenses (“must-appear” offenses where you are required to appear in court). You can rely on me for assistance if you are charged with:
- Reckless driving
- Driving without a license, driving on a suspended/revoked license, or failure to produce a license
- Hit and run
- Attempting to elude an officer
The possible penalties for traffic offenses vary greatly and depend on your personal history. I can shed light on your situation and the possible outcomes during your consultation.
Defense for those charged with drug crimes
Drug crime convictions can carry very harsh penalties, even in cases where the quantity of drugs is quite small. That means it is critical that you have a lawyer who will fight for you aggressively. I have successfully defended clients in cases involving:
- Marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin and other narcotics
- Prescription drugs
- Synthetic drugs
- Drug trafficking
- Drug manufacturing
- Drug possession and possession with intent to sell
You don’t have to face drug charges alone. I am ready to fight to protect your rights.
Powerful defense against sex crime allegations
The mere accusation that you committed a sex crime can damage your reputation and good standing in the community. If convicted of a sex crime in Maryland, you may face a lengthy prison term, and you will have to register as a sex offender for life, making it extremely hard to get a job or find a place to live.
My Baltimore law firm has extensive experience defending clients and handling media attention in cases involving all types of sexual offenses, including:
- Rape and statutory rape
- First degree sexual offenses — forced sexual acts involving weapons or threats of violence
- Second degree sexual offenses — sexual acts by force where victims are incapacitated or under age 14 and the alleged perpetrator is four or more years older
- Third degree sexual offenses — sexual acts where the offender is 21 or older and the victim is 14 or 15 years old
- Fourth degree sexual offenses — cases in which teachers and counselors are accused of sexual conduct against a minor in school
These crimes carry significant fines and the potential for jail time. I have considerable experience defending clients in these types of cases.
Call for a free consultation if you are accused of a crime in Baltimore
The Law Office of David R. Solomon in Baltimore, Maryland can help you fight criminal charges. Call me at 443-692-8581 or contact me online for a free consultation.